euHReka 15’s Enhanced Automation saves HR Administrators time and effort
Time flies as we have updated euHReka to version 15. It is the easiest-to-use version we have ever released and you will appreciate how expanded automation allows users and managers alike to access everyday HR transactions more easily than before.
With euHReka 15, NGA placed an even greater emphasis on streamlining the delivery of HR services, opening the door for greater productivity gains. Dashboards and notifications are now available via all modules, giving users access to relevant business information in an obvious and concise way. They are able to quickly act on this information by using clearly marked activity links. The report designer tool has been expanded, allowing data specialists to design custom reports using data across modules and assign them to specific users or managers. With the improved Process Management module, users can setup and automate commonly used multi-step HR processes. Finally, NGA has added functionality to the learning system, allowing training administrators to create, regulate and deliver improved knowledge transfer experiences.
Below is a concise overview of what is new and improved in euHReka v15:
Dashboards and Notifications
- We mimicked the popular home page of euHReka and expanded it to all modules. Managers will appreciate seeing the most important information at-a-glance when they enter each module, such as 2 KPIs, module-specific activities and notifications – all designed with the user’s needs paramount.
- First introduced in version 14, the enhanced Report Designer now found in euHReka 15 allows data specialists to design their own reports and assign them to specific modules for everyone to use or just specific individuals. With Report Designer, users now have the ability to:
- Define fields to be displayed
- Define report recipients/viewers
- Define how the report will be formatted/displayed
- Determine in which modules the report will appear
These reporting enhancements give more power and control to users without the need for custom report design or development.
Process Management module
- euHReka 15’s process management module allows users to automate, monitor, define and augment HR processes on their own for greater end-to-end control.
Here’s how Process Management works. A user:
1. …chooses the process type based on a process template. These automation processes for employees leaving the company, employees transferring, benefit enrollment actions, training bookings, cancellations and updates to name a few.
2. …selects the relevant population for which the process will be executed
3. …indicates when the process should start/finish and whether it should be recurring
Each process can be modified with steps to be omitted, for maximum user control.
The learning module has been overhauled, with numerous new features and components designed to save time through enhanced automation and minimization of repetitive processes.
- For example, with the new learning module, administrators can now:
- Quickly create multiple courses at once
- Creates mass course bookings for specific employee groups
- Send notifications of course cancellations and rescheduling